If your child will be five years old by August 1, 2021, it's time to register for kindergarten! Our registration will look different this year. You will be able to pick up a registration packet from a bin that's located outside of Currie Elementary School.
In addition to the completed packet, the following documents must be provided:
- immunization record with proof of 5 DPT, 4 polio, 2 measles, 2 mumps, 2 rubella, 3 hepatitis B and 2 chicken pox
- child’s birth certificate
- child's social security card
- two proofs of residency (lease/rent agreement, utility bill, pay stub, bank statement, credit card statement, real estate tax bill, or recent house payment receipt)
- parent driver’s license
- proof of legal custody if there has been a separation or divorce
Once the packet is completed, call the Currie Elementary School office at 330-637-3500 ext. 1002 to make an appointment to bring the information to the school. Screenings will be held at the beginning of the new school year.